Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Condensed Sob Story

Think back to the first boy or girl you started to fall for and exactly how you felt. The butterflies you got, the feeling of everlasting happiness whenever you were together, the smile that slowly crept from one cheek to another- all signs of change. This change is thrilling, exciting, and unlike any other feeling. 

Then, they lose interest, so you start to make adjustments so you're noticeable once again. You change yourself SO much that you lose sight of who you really are. You change for good. 

And to think, all of this "change" is for someone who could blink and instantaneously forget about your existence.

Love can change a person. Hate can change a person. How you display yourself can soon turn into how you actually are as a person. 

I was once a normal girl. Then I met him, and my world flipped. I was head over heels for a boy who forgot my name moments after I introduced myself. So, I changed myself in attempt to grab his attention. It's a vicious cycle that no one can explain, yet we still put ourselves out there, knowing we'll get hurt.

A condensed sob story:
I met him.
He got my attention. 
I got his attention. 
I got him.
I fell in love with him. 
He didn't love me back.
He left me.
He broke me.
I changed for good. 

-Bella Ragazza

No comments:

Post a Comment