Thursday, November 14, 2013

All's Fair in Love and War

"All's fair in love and war."

You wanna play dirty? I can play dirtier.
You wanna hook up with a new girl every weekend to make me jealous, then make me feel guilty about not wanting you? Well that's pathetic, and I won't stoop that low.

I will go for someone that will make me happy. I will always have lingering thoughts of John in the back of my mind. But one thing is for sure and that is that Patrick Clark will NEVER get another chance.
Instead, I am going on a date with Cale to make John and Patrick jealous. It's not a totally corrupted idea since Cale is one of my best friends...right? Well I seem to think so.

Patrick's list of hook ups since July:

  • Jacki
  • Meagan
  • Steph
  • Maddy
  • me (omg what a mistake)
  • Kendall
  • Maddy (again--AND she cheated on her boyfriend with Patrick)
Ew, right?


Cale is a man whore, but I know he has a crush on me, so he'll treat me right. John is still my perfectly pictured boyfriend (despite our less than mediocre relationship) because I know him well enough to still have faith in him, but everyone else deserves a chance too.

So I guess we'll see who my 'final' suitor will be: Cale, Patrick, or John.
Jealousy will come into play, but so will my attitude. And no one will put me down this time. The game is all under my control whether they like it or not.

All's fair in love and war, so game on bitches. I'm here to win.

-Bella Ragazza

No comments:

Post a Comment